Do You Need Health Care Credentials to Grow Your Home Care Agency?
Save Time & Money on Health Care Credentialing
If you own a Home Care Agency or Health Care office of any kind you need health care credentials to work with and bill agencies. Obtaining these credentials is a long and complex process that is nearly a full time job in itself with all the research required. This takes your valuable time away from other areas of your business that need your attention. Let us handle it for you because this is what we do!
Getting health care credentials for your Home Health Care business is very time consuming and tedious. At HealthCare Credentialing Solutions we have a dedicated team of professionals ready to service all of your credentialing needs. No matter what the size of your agency or practice, we can work with you to keep all your credentialing paperwork up to date. Our company prides itself in providing excellent service, fair pricing, and accurate, reliable credentialing management.
With businesses doing more with less are you spending too much time filling out unmanageable credentialing or re-credentialing applications from many medical groups, health plans or other affiliations? We help thousands of providers across the country keep their health care credentials maintained to ensure nothing falls through the cracks. Work smarter and not harder. Hire an expert to deal with these mind numbing tasks that not only take you or your staffs valuable time away from the work at hand but save all the time they need to check all the current specifics to make sure you comply. Our expert staff stays on top of this for you.
Our Products and Services include:
- Healthcare Provider Enrollment
- Complete Support for all your payers provider enrollment needs
- Credentialing new staff to be a provider of services
- Responsible for completing all applications and re-validation requirements by payers
- Maintain all provider credentialing support documents
- Notify clients of any expiring credentialing support documents
- Demographic updates with payers
- CAQH validation and maintence
- Maintain complete client files of all forms, contracts and applications sent to payers
- CME maintenance
Fill out the form below for a no obligation consultation and one of our friendly consultants will get back to you shortly.